語文條件：英文 -- 聽 /精通、說 /精通、讀 /精通、寫 /精通
- Degree in accountancy
- Able to travel on work assignments
- Analytical, self-driven
- Able to work both independently and as a team
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills
- Professional qualifications such as CPA/CIA/CFE is an advantage
- Relevant experience in audit work/ in the financial industry are advantageous
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications with specific emphasis on Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Secondary emphasis on Visio and Access.
Please note that due to Taiwanese work permit requirements, a minimum of two years post-degree accounting experience is necessary for foreign applicants.
- Perform and assist in a wide range of engagements including internal audits, due diligence, financial assurance, forensic investigations, SOX advisory and other consultancy services
- Ensuring that key deliverables including work programs and audit reports are completed in accordance with the relevant quality standards
- Drafting reports and corresponding with clients in both English and Mandarin
- Think analytically and creatively to develop pragmatic and value-added solutions for clients
- Assist in business proposals and other business development materials
- Conduct data forensic investigations and electronic discovery for legal and corporate clients using a wider variety of forensic tools.
- Prepare reports and documents case details and outcome.
- Analyze data and investigative information.
High performers will be groomed to lead engagements independently and provided with training and learning opportunities to develop and enhance relevant skillsets.
At Grant Thornton Taiwan, we recognize that each individual is unique and opportunities will be given based on aptitude and proven ability to perform.
Please visit our website: Grant Thornton Taiwan to upload your personal resume. We will review it first.
Suggest filling out the form on computer to get better user experience
If you have any question, please feel free to contact People and Culture Team:
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org